ACTON 2021 Rain Barrel Program
When You Buy a Rain Barrel, you will:
- Decrease your water bill by up to 40%.
- Have an alternate source of water during droughts.
- Have a healthy, chlorine and chemical-free water source for plants and gardens.
- Improve residential storm management.
- Slow pollution from runoff.
- Lower municipal water demands & save energy at treatment plants.
About The Great American Rain Barrel:
- 100% re-purposed, food grade, UV protected and BPA free barrels. Produced in Massachusetts.
- Most durable rain barrels on the market: 3/16” wall thickness.
- Will last for years when properly drained & stored for winter. Pay for themselves in one year.
- Screen filtered to keep mosquitoes out.
- Several rain barrels can be linked together — easy 5-minute setup
- Available Colors: Forest Green, Earth Brown, and Nantucket Grey. Also available unpainted.
How to Purchase Your Rain Barrel:
Rain Barrels are available for purchase by residents at the discounted price of $50.00 for the first 50 barrels sold, use coupon ACTON2021
How to Order: https://www.greatamericanrainbarrel.com/community/ Select Town
Pick-Up: Thursday, May 6th 2:00-6:00pm Acton Water District 693 Massachusetts Ave Acton MA Deadline: April 29th Midnight
COVID19 restrictions will be in place during pickup. Please make sure to socially distance and face masks are required during pickup.